Please read these rules (the Rules) before submitting your video(s) or photo(s) to NutraChamp’s contest. These are General Rules governing all contests hosted by NutraChamps unless so specified in the Specific Rules that may be applicable to individual contests. By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge, and unconditionally agree to abide by the following rules:
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
- 1. The contests are open for online submissions only.
- 2. The contests may be terminated at any time without notice. Only submissions up to the termination date will be eligable for the grand prize.
- 3. You may only submit 1 entry per product, unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the contest specific rules.
- 4. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- 5. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- 6. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- 7. Every video or photo uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the product page. NutraChamps reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our sole discretion.
- 8. Videos or photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- 1. NutraChamps will appoint a judge / judges for each contest. This will comprise of members of the editorial team and / or external judges.
- 2. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Video(s)/Photo(s). The results and the winners will be announced on the website.
- 3. The decision of NutraChamps’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- 4. NutraChamps reserves the right to call for original video or RAW image files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- 1. Prizes (if any) will be shipped for free world wide. Winners from outside of the continental United State may have to pay duty or import fees imposed by their country of residence.
- 2. Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to the contestant under the Contest will be solely paid by the contestant.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 1. Submitted video(s) or photo(s) must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- 2. Upon making the submission, you grant NutraChamps, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, for any reason deemed by NutraChamps without limitation.
- 3. NutraChamps, at its sole discression may credit the video or photo to the origianl creator.
- 1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge NutraChamps and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against NutraChamps in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of NutraChamps, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless NutraChamps from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
- 2. Under no circumstance will NutraChamps be liable for any:
- a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
- b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Video(s) or Photo(s);
- c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
- d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Video(s) or Photo(s) and/or the Submissions; and/or
- e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
- 3. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of NutraChamps, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, NutraChamps reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. NutraChamps reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws or the province of Ontario in Canada. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario, Canada courts.
Full Contest Terms & Conditions >